The City of Social Circle offers several ways to pay your monthly utility bill.
- Cash – come by City Hall between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm and pay your bill in person. Do not put cash in the drop box by the drive thru.
- Check – You can mail your payment, drop it in the drop box with your payment stub, or come into City Hall between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm.
- Credit or Debit Card – You can pay by phone by calling 1 (877) 840-5562, pay online at socialcirclega.gov/payment-options/, or come by City Hall between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. All credit and debit card payments will be charged a credit card convenience fee of $2.00 or 2.95% of the amount charged, whichever is larger. This is the amount the credit card company charges us to process your payment. If you pay online or by phone, there will be an additional $1.25 software fee. The fees go to the processing services.
- Bill Pay – If your bank offers bill pay, you can schedule a payment to be sent to the City. Do be aware that it can take up to two weeks for the payment to arrive.
- Auto Draft - You can set up your City utility account with auto draft. The funds to cover your bill will be withdrawn from your bank account on the due date specified on the utility bill. There is no fee for this service. Just come by City Hall during regular business hours to get this set up. This is the most efficient way to prevent late penalties, avoid cutoff, and not have to pay additional fees.
You can sign up for e-billing (socialcirclega.gov/payment-options/) to receive your bill a few days before the paper bills arrive. You can also call City Hall during regular business hours to sign up for text or phone call reminders.