Leaf and brush pickup will follow this schedule:
- Monday: north of East Hightower Road and east of North Cherokee Road
- Tuesday: west of North Cherokee Road and north of West Hightower Trail and Alcova Drive.
- Wednesday: south of Alcova Drive and West Hightower Trail and west of South Cherokee Road.
- Thursday: east of South Cherokee Road and south of East Hightower Trail.
- Friday: make up day to pick up brush and leaves that were missed during the week due to equipment malfunctions, emergencies, heavy volume, etc.
If limbs and leaves are not out on your designated day for pickup, they will remain until the pickup day on the following week. Please be aware that to remain on schedule, crews are allotted 15 minutes per location. If the 15 minutes for your location have been met, the remainder of the pile will be picked up the following week. No special requests will be accepted at this time, due to volume throughout the city. Should you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to us at City Hall at 770-464-2380.
To make things easier for our crews, please do the following:
- rake leaves to the curb or road
- make piles no higher than three feet and six feet in diameter
- place piles horizontally along the curb for timelier and easier pickup by city crews.
- no trash, metals, brush etc. mixed in to prevent damage to the machinery.
- limbs should be cut to no more than 7 feet in length
- Bagged leaves will be picked up and transported to the cities leaf drop off area.
A load is approximately 8 feet by 8 feet by 4 feet. All additional loads will be $35.00. Questions or comments please call 770-464-2380.