- Please stay home
- If you feel sick or have a fever
- If anyone in your household is sick
- If you are a member of the high-risk groups
- Limit your contact with others
- If you must gather, keep the group size to 10 or less
- When you are out, try to maintain six feet distance between people
- Get food at restaurants to go
- Practice good hygiene
- Wash your hands after touching commonly touched surfaces
- Disinfect frequently used items and touched surfaces
- Avoid touching your face
Remember this is to protect you as well as others you may come in contact with. People may not have any symptoms but could still be contagious.
- The City has suspended Transit service. If you need to go somewhere and do not have another way to get there, please call 770-464-2953.
- The City Council has called an emergency meeting this evening at 6:30 to address COVID-19 health concerns. We will stream the meeting live on Facebook.
- The W. H. Stanton Memorial Library is closed until March 31. They will reassess the situation at that time. All overdue fines are suspended.
Please continue to monitor official Local, State, and Federal sources for continuing information, provided below:
City Updates - https://socialcirclega.gov/city-covid-19-resources/
Walton County Updates - https://www.waltoncountyga.gov/
Georgia DPH Updates - https://dph.georgia.gov/novelcoronavirus
CDC Updates – http://coronavirus.gov