It’s spring and we are sprucing up our yards. This creates piles of brush and debris for City Crews to pick up. The crews are still continuing their pickup schedule from fall, but are currently delayed as they wait on the delivery of a new leaf truck. There is only one crew working at this time and they are doing the best they can to keep up.
To make things easier for our crew, please do the following:
- rake leaves to the curb or road
- make piles no higher than three feet and six feet in diameter
- place piles horizontally along the curb for timelier and easier pickup by city crews.
- no trash, metals, brush etc. mixed in to prevent damage to the machinery.
- limbs should be cut to no more than 7 feet in length
- Bagged leaves will be picked up and transported to the cities leaf drop off area.
A load is approximately 8 feet by 8 feet by 4 feet.