Our mission is to enforce the codes of the city in order to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the community and, where violations occur, to work with our citizens to achieve compliance through an efficient and fair process.
Our goals are to:
- Maintain an attractive, safe, and healthy environment in order to provide a high quality of life for our residents and visitors
- Improve both the appearance and value of residential and business property
- Provide prompt, courteous, and professional service to the citizens of the City of Social Circle
- Encourage responsible property maintenance
- Seek voluntary compliance with the provisions of the City Code of Ordinances
- Maintain open communications and continuing education with the community
While these goals may sound simple, cooperation and support from businesses, property owners, and residents are necessary to make them attainable.
To report a complaint, please download and complete the Code Enforcement Complaint Form or call the Social Circle Code Enforcement Officer at (770) 464-4619.