Thank you to:
- the Mayor and City Council for the vision of Downtown revitalization which led to the purchase of the Friendship Park property.
- the Main Street Commission for programming community events downtown which built activity and interest in a downtown park.
- the Downtown Development Authority of Social Circle for their leadership and vision initiating this park, and funding commitment.
- USDA for two Rural Development Block Grants totaling $150,000 supporting the park.
- IMMEC for building our stage.
- Facebook for a $50,000 donation
- Georgia Power for a $10,000 donation.
We appreciate the community support which is making this happen. For more information, or to contribute money, time or materials to Friendship Park please contact Adele Schirmer, City Manager at 770-464-6901 or firstname.lastname@example.org