For the safety of our residents and community, to assure you can continue to practice the recommended hand washing and hygiene necessary to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to help those who have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Mayor and City Council have authorized the following:
- Service cut-off is suspended in April.
- Administrative and late fees that would have been applied at the April utility bill due date have been waived.
- A special payment plan is available to all City utility customers who have past due balances as of April 28, 2020.
- This payment plan will allow you to stretch the repayment of your past due balance over a period of up to nine months.
- You must complete the enclosed special COVID-19 emergency payment plan application and bring to City Hall by May 21.
- All payments made under the agreement must be made before the monthly due date starting with the May due date or services will be cut off.
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Fricks, Finance Director at (770) 464-6925.
We are proud to serve you, our citizens.